Bring a friend to class and win a free place on our yin workshop!
Spread the love this February – bring a friend to a livestream class and as well as experiencing all the benefits of this connection, you’ll receive a free entry into our prize draw to win a place on our “Spring into Spring” livestream yin yoga workshop on 21 March 2021!
Your “friend” can be a family member, partner, old or new pal, work colleague or neighbour – it’s time to get creative!
And there’s no limit on how many friends you can bring – we’ll enter you into the prize draw each time.
5 benefits of attending a class with a friend:
1. It's FUN – yes even on Zoom! And it'll give you something else to talk about other than home-schooling and baking bread. ARGH.
2. You can motivate each other – hmm… hit snooze or hit your yoga mat? You're less likely to duck out if you've agreed to come to class with a friend.
3. Variety is the spice of life – lockdown can feel like Groundhog Day unless you try something new. Your friend and you may like different exercise – so why not introduce your friend to yoga while also giving your friend's preferred exercise class a go?
4. Stay connected– attending a class together is a great way to stay connected to your friends. Relax, move and breathe together and then catch up for a natter after.
5. Someone to celebrate with – we'll always celebrate with you after each class, but sometimes it's nice to set a common goal with a friend like committing to 10 classes and seeing how good it makes you both feel at the end.
How to take part:
1. Choose a livestream class in February that you and your friend would like to attend. To view our class schedule and for details on how to join click here
2. To enter the draw, attend the class and send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming:
your friend's name and email address
which class you both attended
We'll enter your name into our prize draw for our yin workshop in March.
The more friends you bring– the more times we'll enter your name into the draw.
We'll announce a winner on Monday 1 March.
And, on Sunday 28 February, join us for our weekly yin class. We'll round up the month with a meditation, cup of tea and celebrate you and your friends before enjoying a relaxing yin practice. You'll get a flavour of what our "Spring into Spring" workshop will entail!